Friday, July 23, 2010

Shout out for Meg

Here is a link to Meg's blog and her Etsy shop.

I can't tell you how long I've wanted one of her family trees. But for some reason, we just keep getting poorer and poorer (amazing how that happens, huh?) I blame the ten tires we've had to buy in the last six months. (And yes, we only have 2 cars). So one of these trees has been on my birthday and Christmas wish list (and Mother's day, etc, etc) for quite some time. But maybe there is just too much planning involved for Rust, 'cuz I've never received one.

But I WON one! I actually won a blog giveaway. And I haven't won anything since I won that Lost trivia contest KHNL put on 5 years ago. (I can't believe no one else on the island knew what seat number Jack sat in on the plane, come on guys!)

So now since I'm not buying one, I think you should.

Thank you Meg and H is for Handmade!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks Brit! I'm glad that you won. We just got new tires on our car... I hope I don't have to get 6 more. Yike!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...