Friday, November 3, 2006

About Us

Rustin and I are both originally from the Seattle area, we've been married since 2002. We went to school in Hawaii, moved around a whole bunch (like 15 times actually) and we've finally settled in tornado alley...for a whole year now.

Rust works as an analyst for a great company, and I stay home with the kids and work at home online.  Rust hang glides and I spend my free time at the gym, but don't be intimidated, that doesn't mean I'm skinny.  I probably just use their childcare so I can sit in their hot tub.


We have three children, Ashlyn (born in '05), Austin (born in '07) and Elijah (born in '11).  They pretty much rock, unless they're crying...so they rock about 35% of the time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...