Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Womb Rage

I've had to stumble downstairs the last few weeks to inhale a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at like 2AM on more than one occasion.


Yes, that is how I announce that I am pregnant.

And seriously, how do people stay so little and cute throughout their pregnancies? I've thrown up everything I've eaten for the last few months and I've still gained 5 lbs.

And please don't congratulate me. Save the congratulations for August of 2017 when we enroll our youngest child in Kindergarten.

And beware. I have womb rage. And really I'm only doing this again so I can be this lady for Halloween.

For reals.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Candice said...

Whatever. CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO excited for you. and where in the world did you find that picture?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. We're already done.
-Jon

Candi said...

Okay, I won't say congratulations, but as always, you're freakin' hilarious. And who the heck is the lady in the picture?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...