Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Womb Rage

I've had to stumble downstairs the last few weeks to inhale a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at like 2AM on more than one occasion.


Yes, that is how I announce that I am pregnant.

And seriously, how do people stay so little and cute throughout their pregnancies? I've thrown up everything I've eaten for the last few months and I've still gained 5 lbs.

And please don't congratulate me. Save the congratulations for August of 2017 when we enroll our youngest child in Kindergarten.

And beware. I have womb rage. And really I'm only doing this again so I can be this lady for Halloween.

For reals.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Beth said...

Well, I'll follow orders and not say congratulations. But can I say that I'm excited for you?

Candice said...

Whatever. CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO excited for you. and where in the world did you find that picture?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. We're already done.
-Jon

Candi said...

Okay, I won't say congratulations, but as always, you're freakin' hilarious. And who the heck is the lady in the picture?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...