Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day Five

A Picture of Your Favorite Memory...

How can I possibly pick just one memory to be my favorite? I don't think I can, so I'm just going to pick my favorite memory of today. And it's not even noon*, so something better may possibly happen today, but I kind of doubt it.

So I'm driving around today with the kiddos, and stopped at a stop light. I noticed the teenage girl in the passenger seat in the car behind me got really really excited about something. She was pointing to the back of my car and then pulled out her camera.

This is not the first time someone has taken a picture of my Idaho License plates since I moved here.

But it took her about 10 minutes before she got a good picture. Mostly because I would swerve a little every once in awhile. So in the meantime, I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of her taking a picture of me.

(Check out rear view mirror)

But I didn't do a very good job. Probably because I was driving.

Now I realize it's boring in Ohio**, but seriously, I didn't think it was boring enough that Idaho license plates were exciting.



* It's not noon here, it's 2:21PM, but I prefer to stay on Pacific time.
** I don't actually live in Ohio, but I like to pretend that I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...