Saturday, March 19, 2011

Settling In

And by *settling in* I don't mean unpacking.

Our stuff and our car are still in transport. Our way of settling in is sitting on our living room floor wishing we were back in Sandpoint. But here we are...

So here's what we've been up to.

We went to our local Wal mart, I took a picture of this massive building (yes, both ends extend outside of this picture). I'm pretty sure the entire town of Sandpoint could fit inside. I spent about an hour in there, I was pretty lost.

I'm trying to become friends with the people next door. Do you see that hot tub? Yeah, that's why. Although I'm sure they're nice and would make great friends. But yeah, that hot tub.

We bought a new car. We didn't think our Civic could make the trip (Austin barely made it himself, so we were right to assume that), so here's our new Civic. It has 4 doors this time. And it's not red, that was Rusty's only requirement.

And our house....
We're right in the middle of suburbia. It's kind of freaking me out.




3 comments:

Candice said...

I feel so weird knowing that you're even further away! I LOVE your house! It's something I wish I was in NOW!

Best of luck on the rest of settling in. Kentucky is lucky to have y'all!

Suzie Q said...

So jealous of the house!!! Nice new car and we really miss you here. Keep up the blog. I love reading about your new adventures!!

jon said...

I suggest you occupy your time by producing another human. Don't you need one to use all your stocking holders?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...