Friday, August 27, 2010

Austin Derek

Austin's favorite words are: "SUPER AWESOME RAD!"

And anytime he jumps he says, "To INFINITY, LET ME GO!" (Earlier today his cousin mistakenly called her little toy Buzz doll, Austin - or perhaps not mistakenly).

He still loves his food. The other night, I was tell him it was time to go to bed while he was apparently having a very important conversation with his daddy, he turned to me and very sternly said, "Us are talking about food now!"

Last month, when Nanee and Papa (Rusty's parents) had just come home from China, but before they left for Ukraine, they were handing out birthday presents for the year. He held onto his for a good 30 minutes, but kept asking me when his birthday was (end of September). Every 5 minutes or so he would cry out "It is taking so long for my birthday!" We let him open it early.

And lastly, a few days ago, I found him in our garage ripping apart an ant and I told him, "Austin, I don't think that ant liked being torn into lots of pieces." His response was classic, "But mommy, that's just what little boys do!"
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! He is quite the kid! I remember when he was a brand new little baby!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm sad we didn't get to hang out when you were here.
-Misty

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm sad we didn't get to hang out when you were here.
-Misty

Betsy said...

I love it when you do posts like this. You should do them more often. :)

Becky said...

I think if I had actually known you when Jon and Rusty lived at the villa, I would have liked you. But from what Jon tells me you and Rusty were connected at the mooshy lips. Thanks a lot for depriving me like that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...