Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Those Latent Homosexual Tendencies

Every man who has ever had to woo a woman (except for mine) has had to dig within himself to find his most dormant homosexual tendencies to spew forth at her. (You don't know what I'm talking about? Think Robert Pattinson and Tom Cruise).

I got the following email today from a random guy, who I personally don't believe had to dig very deep to find his.

I'm sitting here in my office and two things came to mind when thinking of you. So I thought I'd express them both. Both aren't original thoughts however, I did edit them to get my feelings across.

They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, so I just wonder is it really possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I'd find myself walking forever in a garden full of the worlds most precious flowers.

If you like you can give me a ring later on tonight when you're free.

Love u boo :-)

Then he attached about 5 pictures of flowers (one example below).

And one really gay bear.

Basically I thought this was the newest attempt at spam, but my curiousity was too piqued to not do anything about it. Upon further investigation it came to light that random email guy was trying to email his girlfriend, who happens to share my name, but has a middle initial in her email address while mine does not (those middle initials are important folks!).

So the lessons learned is this: don't accidentally send me an email because I will make fun of it and you in front of the whole internet. Also if you do get random emails from men share them with your husband who must then step up his game and and bring you home flowers.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Brits said...

Yes, it was really difficult to overlook his grammatical errors in his letter.

KarenWaite said...

This just made my day...thanks!

Calley said...

Brilliant. And what a lucky boo.

Candi said...

So did Rusty bring you a gardenful of the most precious flowers?

Kate said...

WTF! How did I miss this?? haha!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...