Friday, October 2, 2009

And Thus it Begins...

Austin is officially two.


And all because I wouldn't let him shoplift the chapstick from Wal Mart.

On a more positive note, his pediatrician has demanded that he gain weight. (Which is surprising because his first and last words of every day is "EAT!") His above 90th percentile in height just does not coincide well with his below 40th percentile in weight. So he gets to stay on whole milk for the year, and I've been ordered to slather butter, peanut butter, cheese and bacon on everything he eats. He doesn't know how lucky he is.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot see it. It says I am not your friend. :(
-Kerry

Michelle Claire said...

I couldn't see it either...

Brits said...

I'm working on it!

Jeff and Carol said...

Haha. That's cute!... only cause it's not mine. :)

Jeff and Carol said...

It. I said "it". I meant HE'S. :P

Kim said...

Rion has been in those same percentiles ever since he was a baby. It doesn't really change, no matter how much he eats! Rion is now 10 and he is STILL on whole mile! In fact, all of them are. Go figure! I guess that is just how some kids are.

Ginger said...

HAHA...the funniest part about this is that the same thought went through my head when Emily was throwing a tantrum today....where's my camera?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...