Monday, September 22, 2008

Personal notes to people

Ginger - It's not that I don't like Scrabble, it's just that I don't like playing any game that I'm not guaranteed to win at.

Nicole - You were on a roll with your blogging!  What happened? 

Carls Junior Attendent - I hope you think that when I order #1 king sized meal with a spicy chicken and a chocolate cake on the side that I'm going to share it with someone.  I won't, but I really hope you think that. 

Kate and Bethany - Thanks for reminding me how much fun random chatting is!  

Ex boyfriend #9 - It still bugs me that you thought I wanted to get married to you when I was secretly dating ex-boyfriend #10 and occasionally still hanging out with ex-boyfriend #8.

Misty - You're comments in the previous post drudged up bad memories.

Speaking of bad memories....

Lacey, Kelly and Becka - I secretly reroute my computer through another country so I can read your blogs without you knowing it's me.  ;)

Speaking of rerouting computers...

Try and find me now THORA!!  Ha!  Your talents only go so far.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ginger said...

OK Brit, here's the deal. You put me on the sidebar, I forgive you for not playing scrabble with me. Oh wait, I'm already on the sidebar!! I'm so cool.

Lacey said...

LOL!! I could say that I just choose to SWALLOW my pride and not care that you can see that I view your blog, but the truth is that if I was SMART enough to figure out how to reroute, then I probably would. ;) Brits, you are one crazy chick.

But I AM too proud to put you on my blog list. So, for now I just blogstalk you via Kate.

Maybe the fact that I'm honest about being proud balances out the vice?

:P

Misty said...

I actually thought about that. Like - man I look like one of those psycho girls! =)

Rebecca said...

Why would I care if you read my blog?

Brits said...

Lacey had it right. It's more a pride thing. :)

Kate said...

Can't we all just get along? LOL

Also, beware of pride.

Hey, what's with the points on the side of your blog? How can I get some points?

Jeanne said...

Brits, you crack me up...

I'll confess, I blog stalk ya, and you know...It didn't occur to me to have shame...should I? ;)

Amy said...

I'm a blog stalker, through and through.

But just for today, I'll be a blog commenter. (Mostly because I want some point-age)

There goes my stalkin' reputation.

Nana Scott XOXO said...

I'm honored I was named specifically!! LOL
Hi brits!!!

Bethany said...

oh my! It's so funny that there are still so many ill feelings. I echo Kate's comment, "can't we all just get along".

i don't think we can!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...