Tuesday, July 8, 2008

May 13, 1996

I just unpacked all my journals and was flipping through some of the pages. I thought I'd post a random entry. FTR, I was 14-years-old.

Monday: Guess who I was talking to 3rd period! Noah! He also wanted me to grade his paper. He is so fine! I mean FINE. I wonder if I'll talk to him tomorrow. I hope so. He sits almost right behind me.

Maybe I'll scan the page in so you can see the diagram that I proceeded to draw of the classroom's seating chart. Nah, that would be embarassing.

And for those of you that wondered, no, I didn't talk to Noah the next day. He didn't even come to school. But it was all okay in the end because Peter was there, and he had a new haircut. And he is WAY FINER than Noah.

7 comments:

Downtown Browns said...

So Funny! I was laughing so hard I had tears. That sounds exactly like my journal entries!!!! So funny.
We miss you guys! When are we going to see you again?!?!?

Misty said...

i am trying to remember noah...i'll have to go through my old year books! =)

Misty said...

wecker? or something like that? i still can't picture him though.

also...thanks again for letting us stay!

Brits said...

Aaah! Yes, it's Noah Wecker. I really can't picture him either, there were just so many.... And I really hope he doesn't read my blog. LOL

Heather H said...

LOL!! I think I will be glad that I didnt go to school with you :)

the Roberts said...

love this post, because every girl has that same entry in her journal. Unfortunately I was scared somebody would find my old funny journals and threw them away.big mistake, they could sure bring a laugh now.
ashley

Jenni said...

Brit you crack me up!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...