Saturday, July 26, 2008

Confession Time

Dear Dustin and Derek,
*My brothers, not my ex boyrfiends - although maybe they could use a letter, too. :)

Remember when you two used to beat me up all the time? I couldn't ever really fight back either, whenever I tried and would bring out my full fury you would both laugh at my weakness. Well, I have something to tell you both. I used to lick all of our clean plates when no one was looking. There was just such satisfaction at dinner time when I'd see you eating off of them.
From left to right: Tiffany, Dustin (the one strangling Tiffany), Derek and me. 1984

LOVE the couch mom!

5 comments:

Jeff and Carol said...

Amen to that. I went one step furter and farted on their pillows when they weren't home. :P

Misty said...

love it! and for some reason, that doesn't surprise me!

Jenny said...

Brit you are so funny! Life with brothers is so much "fun".

Ginger said...

So you've been a tom boy from the start! Where's the pink bows and bracelets?

Anonymous said...

I was exploring your blog when I saw this...lmao...it's awesome, I can't wait until I show it to Dustin!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...