Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oops

I broke our camera. I opened the cupboard above our fridge (you know, the one with nothing in it) and it pushed our camera off the top of the fridge all the way down to the floor. Now it doesn't work. That's ok though, it was our "disposable" camera. Meaning, that one didn't cost as much as my Canon Rebel, so we could take it water skiing with us, and if it broke it would be ok. Well, it's not ok. We didn't get any pictures from the family reunion. But I guess that's one of the reasons why there are 9 kids in Rusty's family. So one of them could take the pictures!

This one is probably one of my favorites. It's of Rusty's parents and all of their kids, they're all pointing to their missions. Now someone needs to send me the picture of LaRene and Ginger pointing to the brick wall.

Aaron, the youngest T*** (the one in the middle) just got his mission call to Jacksonville, Florida! He leaves next month. Good luck Aaron! They're feisty down in Jacksonville. ;)

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I think you just gave me a heart attack. I was ready to cry with you for the loss of your Rebel.

Lacey said...

OMGosh, I just about busted a gut at your Jacksonville comment! LOL!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...