Friday, March 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!

Rusty was out of town on Valentine's Day. His first business trip, and the second time we've been apart since we got married 5 years ago. The first time I've had to take care of the kids by myself! I feel for all those single moms out there.
I felt worse for Rusty though. They worked him hard. He was scheduled from 4:30AM until 1:00AM. That's not much sleep for 5 days straight, and he came home with pneumonia. So he wasn't much help once he got back. :(
Here are Ashlyn and Austin's valentines from Nanee and Papa. If you look close, the Valentine says "Ashley". LOL

Rusty got me a present for everyday that he was gone. :) It was sweet. I got him a tripped out toy helicopter. He plays with it all the time.

1 comments:

Linda Terry said...

and i'll bet cousin ashley got one that said ashlyn.
the brain's going downhill. it's only going to get worse.
love, nanee

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...