Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm not on my Computer

I'd like to post something, but my computer is all the way downstairs. It has all of our new pictures on it. I'm stuck on Rusty's laptop and for some reason the only pictures on his laptop are of me! Maybe he thinks I'm hot or something??
This is a picture of me, Dillan and Marty at a luau at Seth Kelly's house. About 50% of the time I was with Dillan, he tried to kiss me. I don't think the fact that I'm married now would deter him.
*From clockwise to left to right - Jenny, Stefanie, Jo Anne, Annie, Misty and Me. Who knows what we were doing, but we did that most of high school for various pictures. We were all good buds, unless a guy got in the way (which was about 90% of the time). Good thing we're all married to different men, so we can all be friends again.
Marty and I. Despite popular belief, he and I never dated. We just hung out a great deal. He was one of my best friends up until I got married to Rusty. He just couldn't understand why I couldn't go to the movies with him on Friday nights anymore.

When we weren't laying on top of one another for group pictures, we were eating.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...